Bellvista and bells reach Community Association Membership Numbers Current Membership: As of August 2015 BeCA has 199 Members. Membership is open free to any householder, estate business owner or owner of property in Bellvista or Bells Reach.
Applications for BeCA Membership can be made HERE.
After an application for new membership is received it is then endorsed at the next BeCA Management Committee Meeting. Applicants are then full Members.
Members who have been found to be ineligible for BeCA membership will be notified of their membership ineligibility. This can only be done on residential or property ownership grounds.
There are several classes of Membership:
1. Ordinary Members: Any household and/or owner of property in Bellvista and Bells Reach and they have full voting rights.
2. Business Members: Businesses located within the precinct Bellvista and Bells Reach and they have full voting rights.
3. Associate Members: Individuals, businesses or other associations who are neither residents nor owners of Bellvista and Bells Reach who have an interest in the objects of the association. This class of member is non voting.
4. Honorary Members: Can be granted by a vote of the members at a General Meeting. Their membership is limited to one year and is non-voting membership.
5. Life Membership: Can be granted by a vote of the members at an Annual General Meeting and is awarded for outstanding contribution to the Association’s objectives. They have full voting rights At this stage all BeCA members are “Ordinary Members”.
To become a BeCA member, please click HERE to go to our Membership page. Membership of BeCA is free.